OC Soda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Neon's Little Cuties
Why, Hello There Peoples! I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2016, 3:56 pm by NeonRitter

» Bucket's Bucket O Charries
Why, Hello There Peoples! I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2016, 10:44 am by BucketORandomness

» A Little About "Neon"
Why, Hello There Peoples! I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2016, 2:47 pm by NeonRitter

» Why, Hello There Peoples!
Why, Hello There Peoples! I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2016, 4:23 pm by BucketORandomness

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Why, Hello There Peoples!

Go down

Why, Hello There Peoples! Empty Why, Hello There Peoples!

Post by BucketORandomness Fri 28 Oct 2016, 4:23 pm

Hello! I am your resident Admin. My official name is "BucketORandomness, Supreme Commander of Intergalactic Kittehs and emissary of the Civati People" but you can call me Bucket. Or Random. Or even Randy if you so desire. I like to think I'm rather approachable, so if you have any suggestions for OCSoda, go ahead and send a pm my way >^.^< I'm most comfortable playing female OCs, but my male repertoire has increased immensely recently. I like to play fantasy, but I enjoy other genres, too. I tend to rp across multiple sites, and I thought "Wouldn't it be nice if all my characters were in one easy place?" And so, OCSoda was made. There are topics to keep your OCs in one place, and challenges are posted weekly to help you get to know your extended family better. From me to you, Enjoy OCSoda >^.^<
BucketORandomness
BucketORandomness
Admin

https://ocsoda.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum